Страници

2013/09/15

Madrid, Spain

I'll start from the beginning...
so in the airplane to Madrid was very funny. I get a lot of pictures of the sky and the plane. I ordered some food and I think that it was good. :D

When we arrived in Madrid it was sunset. Very very beautiful sunset.



On the next day I went to a walk in Madrid.


The center spot of Spain.
Here I'm infront of Palacio Vistalegre which is the place where was the concert! :)




On the second day in Spain I went to Selena Gomez's concert. The best moment of the year for me!! I saw her! <3 

And YAYYY! I finally met Selena Gomez! My dream came true. <3 
Selena in Madrid with her fans! I am there too! <3 (Left to Selena in the back I'm smiling very much) :D  



The other daysin Marid were so fun ( I mean shopping). :D You'll see some of the things  bought in the next post. :))
-Mira ;*

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар